Ingredients for Making Condensed Pie
For the basics:
- Shortbread Cookies (Anniversary) 300 grams
- Butter 80 grams
For cream filling:
- Egg yolk 3 pieces
- Condensed milk 400 ml
- Lemon 1/2 pieces
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Butter
- Serving 8 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Table top, Dense plastic bags, Rolling pin, Bowl, Cutting board, Sharp knife, Baking dish, Mixer or blender, Oven, Serving dish
Cooking a cake with condensed milk:
Step 1: Prepare the base.To get started, put the cookies in a few tight plastic bags. Tie them tightly, leaving no air inside, in order to avoid bursting of packages as a result. Then grind the cookies with a rolling pin, into not very small crumbs. Untie the bag and sprinkle cookies into a bowl. To it add butter, which must be finely chopped beforehand in a chilled form. Mix everything thoroughly until a homogeneous mass is formed.
Step 2: Bake the base.
Step 3: Prepare the filling.To prepare the filling, break the eggs and separate the proteins from the yolks. Squirrels will not be useful to us, but beat the yolks well with a mixer or blender. Then add condensed milk to them. Keep whipping, then add lemon juice from half the fruit. Beat until a uniform, smooth mass is formed, without lumps.
Step 4: Form the Pie.After the prepared base for the cake has cooled slightly, put the filling in it. Distribute it evenly over the pie area, without leaving the sides. Spread the filling so that it does not reach the edges of the sides of the cake, otherwise the cake will lose its shape during baking. Now put the mold in a preheated oven, about 10 minutes.
Step 5: Serve the cake with condensed milk.After taking the finished cake out of the oven, let it cool slightly, and then decorate with fresh or canned berries and fruits. Good appetite!
- - In order that the finished baking was not sugary, you can add it with fresh slices of fruit, as well as berries or poppy seeds. In this case, do not use various creams and glazes.
- - If you are a lover of sugary-sweet taste, then unused proteins can be processed into a sweet cream or meringue. And then decorate the cake with them.
- - You can also use whipped cream as a decoration for the cake.