We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The ingredients for the preparation of the cake "Golden Balls"
- Premium wheat flour 400 grams
- Margarine 25 grams
- Egg yolk 3 pcs.
- Granulated Sugar 25 grams
- Icing sugar 50 g
- Milk (any fat content) 250 g
- Yeast 15 grams
- Vanilla Sugar 1 sachet
- Nuts 75 g
- Raisins 75 g
- One pinch of salt
- Main Ingredients Nuts, Yeast Dough
- Serving 5 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Sieve., Spoon., Mixing bowl., Casserole., Mug., Rolling pin., Shot glass or glass., Baking tray., Meat grinder.
Cooking Golden Balls:
Step 1: Cook the dough.So, prepare the dough. Sift the flour with a sieve. In a bowl, mix flour, sugar, vanilla, yolks, salt and margarine. Margarine must first be melted in a saucepan and cool. In a mug, we breed yeast in warm milk and add this mixture to the remaining ingredients in a bowl. Dry or fresh yeast is not that important. Knead the cool dough. If necessary, you can add more flour, since the flour is sometimes different.
Step 2: We make preparations.
Step 3: Bake.Next, in a bowl, melt the butter and cool slightly. Dip each cake in oil and spread on a baking sheet in rows. In this case, you can avoid lubricating the baking sheet, since our cakes are themselves oiled. Then, dip each cake into melted, slightly cooled butter and spread in rows on a baking sheet. Now sprinkle each cake with a pre-prepared mixture of chopped nuts and raisins, which we chopped in a meat grinder. On top of the filling, we again put it on the same cake. That is, we get 2 rows of cakes lying on top of each other. The top row can also be sprinkled with a nut mixture. When everything is laid out, we send our pan to the oven, heated to 180 degrees and bake until the cakes are browned.
Step 4: Serve the Golden Balls.Put the prepared cakes on a dish and serve with tea or milk, with vanilla or wine sauce in warm or cold form. Enjoy your meal!
- - The more layers you lay out, the more magnificent your cakes will be.
- - A nut-raisin mixture can be eaten separately from cakes if mixed with liquid honey. Not only is it delicious, it is also good for your body.
- - If you don’t have a meat grinder or a blender to chop nuts and raisins, you can use a knife. The process, of course, is long and painstaking, but the result is worth it.