We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Chicken Stew Ingredients
- Chicken 1 kg.
- Onions 2 pieces.
- Sour cream or mayonnaise 250 grams.
- Hot boiled water 0.5 cups.
- Bay leaf 2-3 pieces.
- Salt, black pepper to taste.
- Main Ingredients Chicken, Sour Cream
- Serving 5 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Knife, Cutting board, Frying pan with a lid, Spoon, Spatula, Serving plate, Kitchen stove
Cooking Braised Chicken:
Step 1: prepare the chicken.To cook a stewed chicken, you can use a whole chicken, or only ham, thighs or breasts. We wash the chicken under running water and divide it with a knife on a cutting board into portioned pieces. Salt and pepper on both sides to taste.
Step 2: fry the chicken.Heat the pan with vegetable oil over medium heat. Fry the chicken in a pan until golden brown, over medium heat within 5-7 minutes from each side. Then add hot water to the pan, close the lid and leave on low heat. for 15 minutes.
Step 3: prepare the onions.We clean the onions and cut them with a knife on a cutting board in half rings. Add the chopped onion to the chicken pan. Cover the pan with a lid and simmer another 15 minutes. Since by this time the chicken will produce juice, you do not need to add more water.
Step 4: Cook the Braised Chicken.In the pan with chicken, add sour cream and bay leaf, stir with a spatula so that the sour cream is completely divided into pieces. Leave the chicken stew with sour cream for 15 minutesby covering. Then turn off the fire and leave the chicken in a pan for 5-10 minutes to insist.
Step 5: serve the stew chicken.Lay out the chicken pieces on portioned plates, add mashed potatoes or rice and pour the resulting gravy from the pan. We serve the finished dish on the table hot. You can decorate the dish with finely chopped fresh herbs. Enjoy your meal!
- Sour cream before adding to the chicken can be mixed with 2-3 cloves of garlic, grated on a fine grater or with finely chopped dill or cilantro.
- - Chicken before frying can be sprinkled with seasonings, for example basil, suneli hops, cloves or ready-made chicken seasoning.
- - If you want the dish to turn out dietary, then do not fry the chicken, but immediately add water and stew.