Ingredients for making tilapia under a bread crust
- Tilapia (pangasius frozen fillet) 8 pieces
- Onion 2 pieces
- 4 eggs
- Black bread 8 slices
- Cream 20% 200 grams
- Hard cheese 200 grams
- Lemon 1 piece
- Salt to taste to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste to taste
- Ground white pepper to taste to taste
- Ground allspice to taste to taste
- Main ingredients
- Serving15 servings
- World CuisineAsian, Oriental
Inventory:Deep bowl - 2 pieces, Knife, Cutting board, Baking tray, Blender with bowl, Tablespoon, Oven, Plate, Kitchen paper towels
Cooking tilapia under a bread crust:
Step 1: prepare the fish.Take the carcasses of tilapia, they must be thawed. The best way is to transfer the fish from the freezer to the refrigerator, during 1 or 1.5 hours it will be thawed. But if you need accelerated defrosting, take the fish, put it in a deep bowl and fill it with cold water. The fish will be thawed for 15 -20 minutes. Any frozen fish is never thawed with warm or hot water.
Step 2: prepare the onion.
Step 3: lay the fish.Thawed tilapia carcasses, rinse under running water and pat dry with paper towels. Put the prepared fish on top onion. Slightly salted, enough will be enough 2 - 3 whispers of salt. Do not overload, we have yet to use the salt. Now season the fish. Pepper, it also needs a little, can be put to taste. The main thing is that the fish is fragrant. So put a pinch of black ground pepper, a pinch of white pepper and a pinch of allspice. Black pepper improves taste, white and allspice peppers give baked tilapia a magnificent aroma.
Step 4: add the cream.
Step 5: prepare the ingredients for the bread crust.
Step 6: place the prepared ingredients on a baking sheet.
Step 7: bake tilapia under a bread crust.
Step 8: serve tilapia under a bread crust.Tilapia under the bread crust is served as the main dish. You can decorate it with lemons cut into rings and sprigs of green dill, parsley and cilantro. Separately, you can serve a salad of freshly cut vegetables, pickled mixed vegetables and baked potatoes. Such fish with white semi-dry wine is served. But I want to tell you that it also looks good under brandy. If you are a fish lover, I am sure that you will like this dish very much. His taste is impressive and unforgettable. Enjoy your meal!
- - If you have a good oven, you can not grease the pan with grease. But if you still doubt the quality of your oven, you can grease the pan with vegetable or olive oils or lay baking paper on the bottom of the pan.
- - The cream in this dish can be replaced with milk. But in terms of fat content, it should be approximately 3.5%.
- - Tilapia with bread crust can be sprinkled with greens before baking in the oven. But it’s better to do this after baking, as not everyone likes baked greens.
- - Under the bread crust you can bake all kinds of boneless fish.
- - Tilapia fillet for baking can be put not only in whole pieces, it can be cut into smaller pieces, but do not forget that if you decide to cut the fish you should have a separate cutting board for cutting it. Vegetables and fish cannot be cut on the same cutting board. In order to avoid the spread of germs found in raw fish meat.