We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Cooking Pork Sausages Stuffed with Bell Pepper
- Pork sausages 500 grams
- White cabbage 300 grams
- Sweet bell pepper 200 grams
- Puff pastry (finished) 150 grams
- Mustard 50 grams
- Chicken egg 1 piece
- Ground black pepper at your discretion
- Salt to your liking
- Vegetable oil at its discretion
- Parsley and dill greens (for decoration) at your discretion
- Main ingredients: Sausage and sausages, Pepper
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Deep bowl, Cutting board, Sharp knife, Kitchen stove, Wooden spatula, Oven, Baking tray, Saucepan, Cutlery, Serving dish
Cooking pork sausages stuffed with bell pepper:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.Pour cold running water into the pan and pour a little salt, put on fire and heat. After that, we spread cabbage leaves there, which were previously broken off from the head and washed. Should cook before softening, then remove, let cool slightly and gently repel. Rinse sweet bell pepper in clean water, remove the stem and all seeds from the inside. Cut into thin strips. Now it's the sausage line. We peel them, make an incision along the entire length, push the edges slightly apart, and make two more incisions in different directions. We should get something like a cross in the middle of each sausage, if we collect it back. Notches do not until the very end, so that they do not fall apart.
Step 2: We stuff the sausage.Smear the inside of each sausage with mustard, put a few pieces of straw pepper in it, fold neatly and wrap in the cabbage leaf. Such a process to do with all the other sausages. The next step will be what we should cut puff pastry into strips wide in a sausage and wrap them with dough. Beat the chicken egg with a whisk and grease the surface of the dough. If you wish, you can cook a delicious home-made puff pastry yourself, see the recipe for its preparation here.
Step 3: Cook stuffed sausages in the oven.Preheat the oven to a temperature 200 degrees grease a baking sheet with vegetable oil and carefully put ready-made stuffed sausages there, send to the oven. Bake within 15 minutes until fully cooked and browned.
Step 4: Serve the pork sausages stuffed with bell pepper.Remove the prepared sausages from the oven, transfer to a serving dish and cut, sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper and garnish with parsley. Good appetite!
- - You can also add slices of olives to such sausages, cheese that will melt and decorate our dish.
- - In the same way you can wrap ordinary sausages. Just do not need to cut them, otherwise they will fall apart. Pepper can be laid with sausage on a cabbage leaf, spread with mustard on top, and then wrap in dough.
- - Yeast can also be used for wrapping sausages, but in this case, it’s worth a little longer to bake them.