We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for making minced potato pancakes
- Minced meat (pork and beef) 250 grams
- Potato (preferably large) 8 pieces
- Chicken egg 2 pieces
- Wheat flour -3 tablespoons to taste
- Onion 1 piece
- Table salt to taste
- Vegetable oil for frying to taste
- Sour cream (any fat content) 500 grams
- Main Ingredients Potato
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Cutting board, Knife, Tablespoon, Bowls, Frying pan, Wooden spatula, Grater, Serving plate
Cooking potato pancakes with minced meat:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.Take the potatoes, wash them well, then peel them and grate them on a very fine grater in a separate bowl. Mix everything thoroughly.
Step 2: Cook the minced meat.If you are in no hurry, it is better to cook the minced meat at home, of course. Well, if time isn’t that much, then use mincemeat. Defrost it. Then peel the onions, rinse and cut into sufficiently small cubes. Stuff the minced meat with the onion, add a little salt and black pepper to your taste and pour a little clean water. Then mix well.
Step 3: Fry the potato pancakes.Heat a pan with sunflower oil. Then, using a tablespoon, put the potato mass in the pan, with the calculation of 1 tablespoon - 1 potato pancake. Then, in the same way, spread the minced meat over the potatoes and again the potatoes. Fry on both sides over medium heat until golden brown.
Step 4: Serve the potato pancakes with minced meat.When the potato pancakes are ready, put them on a serving plate, decorate with greens and serve to the table in combination with sour cream still warm. Good appetite!
- - In order to give the pancakes an even more delicate taste, after all of them have been fried, put them in a pan, add a little water, cover with a lid and simmer for about five minutes.
- - The filling of pancakes can be changed depending on your taste preferences. It can be mushrooms, chicken or pumpkin.
- - Those who eat lean foods can be excluded from the recipe for potato pancakes with minced meat and even flour. Nothing terrible will happen, potato pancakes will remain just as tasty.
- - In order for the finished draniki with minced meat to be a pleasant golden color, you need to add to the dough, in addition to wheat flour, one tablespoon of corn flour.
- - In order for the potatoes not to darken during the production of potato pancakes and they did not turn out at the exit of a muddy gray shade, you need to add one tablespoon of cold milk to the dough.
- - Young potatoes are categorically not suitable for cooking potato pancakes, because they contain low starchy properties, unlike mature potatoes.