Ingredients for making cabbage salad with sausage
- Small white cabbage 1 piece
- Cooked sausage or smoked sausage 200 grams
- Canned corn 400 grams
- Mayonnaise 67% fat to taste
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper - to taste to taste
- Fresh parsley to taste
- Main Ingredients Cabbage
- Serving 3 servings
Cutting board, Knife, Deep bowl, Can opener, Tablespoon, Salad bowl, Kitchen paper towels, Refrigerator
Cooking cabbage salad with sausage:
Step 1: prepare the cabbage.We wash the cabbage under running water. We dry the ingredient with a kitchen paper towel so that excess liquid does not get into the salad. Using a knife, thinly chop the vegetable component on the cutting board as much as possible! Attention: To do this, you need to choose a very sharp cutting tool to get thin cabbage strips. We cut the hard head with a knife, it will not be useful to us. The finely chopped component is transferred to a deep bowl.
Step 2: prepare the sausage.
Step 3: prepare the greens.Parsley is washed under running water and then wiped with a paper towel. Finely chop the ingredient on a cutting board with a knife and transfer to a bowl to the rest of the crushed components.
Step 4: prepare the corn.Open a can with a can opener with canned corn. Holding the lid of the container, drain the excess liquid and use a tablespoon to transfer the ingredient into a bowl with crushed products.
Step 5: prepare cabbage salad with sausage.In a bowl with all the necessary components of the dish, spread the mayonnaise with a tablespoon. The fatter the component will be, the richer our salad will taste and the less excess fluid will be in it! Mayonnaise is added "by eye" as anyone loves. Salt and pepper to taste. Mix everything well with a spoon and let it brew for 15-20 minutes in fridge.
Step 6: serve Cabbage salad with sausage.Put the finished salad in a salad bowl with a spoon and serve. You can also decorate the dish with chopped greens and put it on a salad leaf. Great snack even to the festive table! Good appetite!
- - If you like to experiment with the ingredients of the dish, then blue cabbage is an excellent substitute for white cabbage, and mayonnaise can be replaced with sour cream, only in this case, be sure to take the dairy product fatter.
- - Rye crackers will also be an additional relevant component. They can be prepared at home or purchased at the store. In the latter case, I recommend adding crackers with the taste of salami sausage to the salad.
- - In order for the cabbage in the dish to give a more pronounced taste and aroma, it can be added with a little salt after shredding and mashed with hands. Then it releases juice and becomes more juicy.