We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Whipped Cupcake Ingredients
- 3 eggs
- Sugar 0.5 tbsp
- Condensed milk 125 ml
- Premium wheat flour 1 cup
- Zest of 1 lemon to taste
- Cinnamon 0.5 teaspoon
- Salt 1 pinch
- Powdered sugar 2 tbsp. spoons
- Main ingredients Eggs, Flour
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Mixer (blender), Bowl 2 l., Whisk, Muffin baking dish, Fine grater (scraper for zest), Oven, Fine sieve
Cooking cupcakes in haste:
Step 1: beat eggs, sugar and condensed milk.Combine the eggs and sugar, then beat everything in a blender or mixer. When the sugar has completely dissolved, add condensed milk, a pinch of salt and continue to beat. The mass should increase 2.5-3 times and become white. It is best if the eggs are at room temperature, so they beat faster.
Step 2: add the flour.Constantly stirring the beaten eggs, pour in the flour. If you don’t have time to sift it, then it’s okay. For the preparation of the cupcake, this is not fundamentally important if sifting is not possible; Muffins will be tastier if you take premium flour for them.
Step 3: add the lemon zest and cinnamon.Peel the zest from one lemon or lime. You can use a special device, or you can do with an ordinary fine grater. When cleaning, be careful, only the topmost layer, which is located above the white part of the crust, is needed in the dough. Then add cinnamon to the dough. Mix everything carefully with a whisk.
Step 4: bake the cupcakes.Grease a cupcake baking dish with butter and pour the dough there. Bake muffins for 20-25 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
Step 4: serve the cupcakes in haste.Put the cupcakes on a plate and sprinkle powdered sugar on top with a sieve. You can serve with tea, coffee and even compote. Enjoy your meal!
- - Cupcakes will be more interesting and tastier if you add raisins or dried apricots in them. Just soak the raisins or dried apricots in boiling water for 10-15 minutes, and then rinse well. Dry on a towel so the dried apricots or raisins are dry. For this recipe, just half a glass of raisins, or as much dried apricots, is enough.
- - When the dough is laid out in a mold, sprinkle with fresh cranberries on top. Cranberries give sourness and a special taste.
- - Have a piece of chocolate? Break it into small pieces and add to the dough, evenly distributed throughout the mass. You can also do with nuts. Only nuts are best sprinkled on top before baking, and not inserted into the dough. Pounded peanuts are particularly suitable for these purposes.