Ingredients for Cooking Baked Escalope
- Yolk 1 piece
- Vegetable oil 6 tablespoons
- Breadcrumbs 70 grams
- Hard cheese 80 grams
- Turkey fillet 800 grams
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- French herbs to taste
- Main Ingredients: Turkey, Eggs, Cheese
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Kitchen paper towels, Knife - 2 pieces, Cutting board - 2 pieces, Oven, Baking dish (round, 23 centimeters in diameter), Plate, Stove, Frying pan, Tablespoon, Kitchen spatula, Garlic press, Kitchen pot holder - 2 pieces, Large grater, deep bowl
Cooking Baked Escalope:
Step 1: prepare the turkey fillet.
We wash the turkey fillet under running water, dry it with paper kitchen towels, put it on a cutting board, and with a sharp knife we cut off the film and cartilage from the meat. Then chop the fillet across the fibers on 4 thick layer from 1 to 1.5 centimeters. After alternately beat them with a kitchen hammer so that their thickness decreases up to 5 millimeters. Next, sprinkle each escalope with a small amount of salt, black pepper, French herbs and lay on a plate. Then preheat the oven up to 200 degrees Celsius and cover the non-stick form or baking sheet with a sheet of baking paper.
Step 2: fry the escalopes.
Now turn on the stove to a medium level and put on it a frying pan with 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil. Breadcrumbs are never used for frying escalopes, so just put pieces of meat in preheated fat and fry them on both sides to a light golden crust 1 minute on each side. At this stage, it is not necessary to bring the meat to full readiness, a light crust is needed to restrain the meat juice inside the escalopes, now they will not dry out during baking and will remain very juicy. Using a kitchen spatula, we shift them into a form prepared for baking.
Step 3: prepare the cheese mass.
To make the meat tender and more pleasant to taste, we will make for it an aromatic "coat" of cheese and spices. Take a piece of hard cheese, that's enough 80 gram. With a clean knife, cut off the paraffin crust from the dairy product and rub it on a coarse grater directly into a deep bowl. Then take 1 chop the chicken egg with a knife, separate the protein from the yolk and put the latter in a bowl with crushed cheese, and use the protein to prepare other equally tasty dishes. Now in the same capacity add the right amount of breadcrumbs, 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil, a little salt, black pepper and a couple of pinches of French herbs. There, through garlic press, squeeze peeled garlic cloves. Using a tablespoon, mix everything to a uniform viscous consistency and spread the aromatic mass on fried escalopes with an even layer.
Step 4: bake the escalopes.
We check the temperature of the oven, and if it has warmed up up to 200 degrees Celsius, send it to the form with a still raw dish. Bake Escalopes 10 - 15 minutes. During this time, turkey meat is baked and reaches full readiness, and the cheese mixed with egg yolk is compacted, melted and the surface of the meat is covered with a golden brown crust. After the required time has passed, we remove the form with the finished escalopes from the oven, holding it on both sides with tacks. Using a kitchen spatula, we arrange the escalopes on plates, arrange the flavored meat with any side dish and serve it to the table.
Step 5: serve the baked escalope.
Baked escalope served hot as the main meat dish for breakfast, lunch or dinner. If desired, baked meat is placed on a vegetable pillow of lettuce leaves, green onions or any other greens. Garnish to this dish can be served any, for example boiled rice, any cereals from cereals, mashed vegetables or salads from fresh vegetables. Savoring this yummy is pleasant with a glass of red or white semi-sweet wine; grape juice can be offered to non-alcoholic drinkers. Enjoy it!
Enjoy your meal!
- If desired, you can add 1 whole chicken egg to the cheese mass, this will not affect the taste of the finished dish, except that the cheese crust after baking will be lighter.
- Instead of French herbs, you can use any spices that are suitable for cooking poultry dishes, such as marjoram, red pepper, sage, thyme, rosemary, caraway, savory, cinnamon, ginger and many others.
- If desired, fresh chopped greens of parsley, dill, basil, cilantro or green onions can be added to the cheese mass.
- Instead of vegetable oil, you can use butter or olive oil.
- Instead of baking paper, you can use parchment paper, but before that it should be greased with a layer of any fat. You can also cover the mold or baking sheet with a sheet of aluminum foil.
- The meat will be easier and more evenly beaten if you put it between 2 sheets of plastic food wrap.