We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
French Meat Ingredients
- Pork 500 gr.
- Champignon mushrooms 150 gr.
- Onion 3 pcs.
- Hard cheese 200 gr.
- Bell pepper 1 pc.
- Parsley 1 bunch
- Mayonnaise (or fat sour cream) 3 tbsp. spoons
- Vegetable oil 3 tbsp. spoons
- Salt and pepper to taste to taste
- Sesame 2 tbsp. spoons
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
Inventory:Sharp knife, Cutting board, Food wrap, Kitchen hammer, Coarse grater, Baking tray, Plate, Spoon, Frying pan
Cooking meat in French:
Step 1: Cut the pork.Well-chosen meat is 50% success in cooking meat in french. This dish requires non-greasy pork tenderloin. It can be a loin with a thin layer of fat. The clipping from the back of the animal is quite suitable. We advise you not to use meat from the scapula for cooking French, as it is excessively fatty. The meat should be elastic, uniform, delicate color, have a pleasant smell and clean (without a yellow tint) veins. Also suitable for cooking chilled meat. Before you start cooking it, you must thoroughly rinse the tenderloin. Then with a sharp knife we cut off the bone, if any. The meat is cut in portioned, not thick (about 1 cm) pieces across the fibers. Subsequently, the pieces are laid out on a cutting board, covered with a layer of cling film on top and carefully beat off with a vigorous movement with a kitchen hammer or the back of a kitchen knife. In this case, the film is needed so that in the process the meat juice does not splatter nearby objects and you. Pork pieces are seasoned with salt, pepper and spices to taste.
Step 2: Prepare the ingredients for the meat.
Step 3: Spread on a baking sheet.A clean baking sheet or non-stick baking dish should be slightly greased with vegetable oil. Further, at a small distance from each other, pieces of meat are laid out on it. Each piece must be spread on top with a thin layer of mayonnaise, this can be done with a tablespoon. Next, onions and mushrooms are laid out alternately on the meat. From above, the future meat in French is sprinkled with a thick layer of grated cheese. The oven must be heated to a temperature of 180 degrees. We send a baking sheet into it and cook the meat in French at a temperature of about 200 degrees 50 minutes.
Step 4: Serve the meat in French.Finished meat in French is laid out on a plate and decorated with chopped parsley. The dish can be eaten with any side dish to your taste. The classic addition to meat in French is bell pepper, slightly fried with sesame seeds. Enjoy your meal!
- - Sometimes meat in French is not cooked in portions, but in a single dish, which is subsequently cut. To do this, pieces of pork are laid out on a baking sheet close to each other, and the filling is laid out not on each individual piece of meat, but on the entire surface.
- - The above is a classic recipe for a dish. If necessary, you can exclude mushrooms from it, sometimes in transformation French meat is cooked precisely without the use of champignons.
- - The most balanced side dish for meat in French is vegetables: raw or steamed, grilled, fried in a pan.