We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Chocolate Dessert Ingredients for Making Orange Dessert
- Oranges 4 pcs.
- Chocolate (bitter) 1 bar
- Coconut Chips for Sprinkling
- Vegetable oil 1 teaspoon. a spoon
- Sugar 400 g
- Water 1 L
- Main Ingredients: Orange, Cocoa and Chocolate
Inventory:Knife, Cutting board, Bowls for a water bath, Saucepan, Stove, Oven, Baking tray, Spoon, Serving plates, Baking paper, Refrigerator, Skewers
Cooking a dessert of oranges in chocolate:
Step 1: Prepare the oranges.Although we have few components, they also need pre-processing. Let's start with oranges - they must be washed with running water to get rid of settled dust. I will offer two options for decorating the dessert. therefore, we divide the existing oranges into 2 parts and cut one into circles together with the peel, the circle should be about 5 millimeters thick. If you cut thicker, then the dessert will be bitter, if thinner, then the orange will be fragile. Cutting an orange thinly and evenly is quite difficult, but the peel must be left behind, otherwise the dessert will not hold. We will peel the second part of oranges from peel and white films, and then divide them neatly into slices. We pour coconut flakes into a plate so that at the right moment it is at hand. You can make the dessert even brighter using colorful shavings.
Step 2: Boil the circles of oranges for dessert.
Step 3: Prepare a dessert of oranges in chocolate.
Step 4: Serve the finished chocolate oranges dessert.Serve the dessert chilled, on a beautiful dish with skewers, which will be more convenient to take it. For such an unusual dessert, quite ordinary hot drinks - tea, coffee and cocoa - will fit well. And guests will be delighted with such a bright and beautiful dish! Enjoy your meal!
- - Such a dessert can be prepared from other fruits now that you know the basic recipe.
- - There is another design option - pour part of the slices with melted chocolate and sprinkle with coconut. So it will be clearly seen what the dessert consists of. You can come up with your own design options - there is a huge scope for imagination.
- - Instead of coconut, chopped nuts or grated crumbs from cookies can be used.
- - You can choose the option that suits you best. In the variant with slices of orange, less time is required for cooking, but another option is striking in its unusual taste.